- Duration / Course length: 1-3 months
- Accredited in:UK
- Accredited by:CPD Qualification Standards. IAO
- Course delivery:This course is delivered in video format
Are you a creative writer? Or want to earn money online through your writing skill? The Level 3 Diploma in Freelance Writing course will teach you the step by step procedures for starting your freelance writing job.
In the course, you will be familiarised with the concept of freelancing. Next, you will learn different types of freelance writing including SEO writing, Blog writing, ebook creating, articles for the magazine, newsletter writing, and so on. Finally, the course teaches you the marketing strategies and other opportunities for freelancing writing.
The price is for the whole course including final exam – no hidden fees
Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
Efficient exam system with instant results
Track progress within own personal learning portal
24/7 customer support via live chat
Level 3 Diploma in Freelance Writing has been given CPD and IAO accreditation and is one of the best-selling courses available to students worldwide.
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Level 3 Diploma in Freelance Writing is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 3 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at anytime.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
- Introduction to Freelancing
- Building a Successful Freelance Writing Career
- Types of Freelance Writing
- CREATIVE WRITING – An Art
- Web Blog Writing
- SEO Writing
- Sales and Marketing writing
- Newsletters and Editorial Writing
- Magazine Writing
- EBook Writing
- Choosing the Right Topic- Limitations and Guidelines
- Realizing Your Writing Skills
- Inking your writing Skills
- Analyzing Your Writing Needs
- How to Establish Credibility
- How to Handle Difficult Clients
- Finding Freelance Writing Opportunities
- Freelance Writing- In a Glimpse